On my way to inspiration
I have been waiting for my muse for some time now. THIS moment, person, a spark that would fill me up with desire, for some action and internal lightness.
Everything has changed, thanks to my sister, who pushed me towards something new. She said, that I should turn my attention to the legendary Pat McGrath. An endless source of inspiration for every beginner.
So I began to look around. Over one hundred of photographs. Fashion shows. Dior, Maison Margiela. John Galliano. Their collaboration with Pat McGrath enchanted me completely. And there it was, an inspiration!
The realisation of this makeup was a pleasure. It was both moving and relaxing. Definitely, it is the time to awake creativity.
Here are some of the pics from my Color Playtime vol 1.
Great thanks to Pat McGrath, my beautiful model, also Magdalena and to you, Monika! <3
- Instant Skin Smoother Finishing Cream, Revitalift Magic Blur, L’oreal
- Duraline, Inglot
- Eye Shadow Keeper, Inglot
- Lasting Colour Eyeshadow, Cream Crush, KIKO MILANO
- Certified Organic Eye Liner, 05 Black Caviar, INIKA
- Maximum Coverage Concealer, Porcelain, e.l.f.
- Baked Highlighter, Moonlight Pearls, e.l.f.
- i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette, Ultra Mattes V2 731, Sleek
- Silk wear Eye shadow, Nr 2, WIBO
- Liquid Precision eyeliner 2000 PROCENT, Eveline Cosmetics
- Perfect Stay, Concealer 24 h + Primer, 001 IVORY, Astor
- Mascara Twist up the Volume, 21 Black, Bourjois
- Longwear Blur Foundation, Light Ivory, Lumene
- Velvety Loose Powder, 02 Transparence Beige, Yves Rocher
- Rice powder, Paese
- VISION LIPSTICK, 125, Golden Rose